Microboards 103: Legal Aspects You Need to Know
This webinar will be led by Brendon Pooran from PooranLaw. Themes will include:
• The rewards and benefits of incorporating a legal entity.
• The roles and responsibilities of incorporation both fiscal and legal.
• Legal concepts that do and do not apply to Microboards.
• Director’s liabilities.
• Managing and protecting assets.
• Managing funding.
• Liaising with housing trusts and other decision makers.
Registration Cost: $75.00 Please Note: The Microboards Ontario foundation series courses are considered an admissible expense under the Passport program of the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services (MCCSS) for individuals and families, subject to the $2,500 limit on person-directed planning supports.
Online course will use Zoom conferencing. Zoom login will be emailed to you upon registration.